Holiday Park & Innovation Show 2018
Tourism for All are delighted to be working alongside Holiday Park & Resort Innovation 2018. Running on the 7th & 8th November, this show is a must-attend for all owners and managers of holiday parks, campsites, resorts, hotels and visitor attractions. The event provides holiday and leisure entrepreneurs with an unparalleled opportunity to make the most of their resorts, holiday parks and attractions by delivering first-hand the very best in advice, products and services.
Highlights of the show include:
- A highly targeted audience of 4,500 leisure and tourism decision makers
- 350 market-leading exhibitors
- 150 seminars from industry experts including Google Digital Garage, Visit England, Afan Valley Adventure Resort & Lake District Estates
- Exceptional networking and business opportunities
- Trade industry awards highlighting and celebrating excellence
- Advice and guidance on all areas of business, from marketing and PR to planning and accessibility
Holiday Park & Resort Innovation runs alongside the Family Attraction Expo, Farm Business Innovation, Destination Hotel, Resort & Spa and Public Space Innovation, catering for the entire leisure and hospitality sector.
Register for free tickets to attend via www.holidayparkshow.co.uk/
We look forward to welcoming you to the event on the 7th & 8th November 2018, NEC Birmingham.
Sponsorship & Exhibiting enquiries:
Will Mansfield - Event Director
0117 929 6087
Marketing & Press enquiries:
Angie Wyatt – Marketing Executive
0117 929 6088